Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join remotely our USA client and help improve the system performance, simplify and standardize it.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend or data engineering roles
- Tech Environment: Snowflake, AWS (EC2, Route53, S3), Twilio, Microstrategy
- Knowledge of modern serverless stacks offered by AWS, Azure, or Google
- GitHub repositories
- Strong proficiency working on BI environments using Snowflake
- Solid understanding of backend frameworks and technologies
- Experience with database design and development (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in deploying and managing cloud-based infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality backend systems and data solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement backend requirements
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and scalability issues
- Optimize data storage and retrieval processes
- Implement and maintain data processing pipelines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practice
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and work remotely;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Newborn and wedding bonuses.