Intersog is a software construction business with the head office in Chicago, USA, and R&D offices in Europe and North America. Our international team is composed of talented people with many different backgrounds, who are focused on delivering engineering excellence and meeting clients’ needs.
We are professional, dynamic and distinctive. This makes us unique and allows us to grow our talent and deliver client projects. We’re proud of our specialists who enjoy the work they do and truly believe in Intersog’s mission: to make our customers happy through the dedication and professionalism of our team.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Operations Engineer to join a team remotely and assist in establishing efficient and scalable systems for LLM research, training, and fine-tuning. We are focused on securing and optimizing the inference of LLMs. This involves the large-scale evaluation of different models performing various tasks under varied scenarios and modifications.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- Proven expertise in designing and optimizing machine-learning operations, LLMOps;
- Experience with fine-tuning LLMs on a large scale OR experience with LLM evaluations on a large scale;
- Proficiency in scripting and programming languages such as Python;
- Strong understanding of containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker);
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git);
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (either Azure, AWS, or GCP), with a preference for Azure and Azure Machine learning;
- Solid understanding of networking, security, and infrastructure concepts;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, mostly data scientists;
- Preference for familiarity with Large Language Models and Natural Language Processing (NLP), and experience with researching, training, and fine-tuning LLMs;
- Advantage: Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and CircleCI;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
- Collaborate closely with data scientists to design, implement, and optimize infrastructure support LLM research, training, and fine-tuning;
- Work closely with research teams to enhance the efficiency and scalability of LLM- related processes;
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies in machine learning operations;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of pipeline and workflow practices;
- Implement and maintain automated testing and deployment processes for machine learning models. Monitor and troubleshoot production machine learning systems to ensure high availability and performance.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave)
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure
- Regular knowledge-sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party)
- Newborn and wedding bonuses
- Travel and visa assistance for employees