Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Operation Engineer to work on a Scientific Optimization Platform For Online Casino and join the team dedicated to enhancing customer acquisition, engagement, and retention through advanced AI-powered platforms.
- Strong background in software engineering and experience with various data technologies and machine learning techniques.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or Full-Stack Data Scientist, with an understanding of relevant MLOps and cloud services.
- Experience in sculpting cloud-native ecosystems within one major cloud platform.
- Experience with building Data pipelines, release processes, and evaluation methods for models and algorithms.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent engineering experience.
- Strong proficiency in Python and proficiency in relevant libraries and frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, sci-kit-learn, etc).
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and algorithms used in machine learning.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and database systems.
- Possess strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Design and implement end-to-end machine learning solutions, from data validation, preprocessing, analysis, and feature engineering to model training and deployment.
- Develop and maintain scalable pipelines for efficient data processing and analysis, model training and deployment.
- Work with challenging tabular data, on datasets of users from clients’ platforms, to create prediction models for various KPIs.
- Create basic cloud infrastructure required for models deployed to clients.
- Engagement with clients and stake business objectives and translate them into actionable data science projects.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using best practices and software engineering principles, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year.
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave).
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs.
- Compensation for professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy.
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy.
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure.
- Regular knowledge-sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party).
- Newborn and wedding bonuses.
- Travel and visa assistance for employees.