Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Operations Engineer to join our client’s project (USA), focusing on developing solutions to facilitate rapid scalability in solar energy.
- System Administrator experience managing VM’s in Azure;
- Experience managing Active Directories (LDAP);
- Microsoft Server maintenance expertise ;
- Preferably terraform and ansible experience but not must have;
- System Administrator networking experience, cross network peering with Azure Cloud and on premise network;
- Experience to trace tcp errors, tcp tracedump, tcp packaging analysis with appropriate toolkits;
- Proficient in source control systems such as Git and operating in complex branching strategies;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- VMware Virtualization management;
- Windows Server Installation and management;
- Configure and integrate Windows Server environments with Azure AD;
- Maintain and Operate Azure DNS configurations;
- NAS System Creation, installation and management;
- Veeam Backup Solution management;
- Integration of Windows/VMware Systems with Azure Arc;
- Diagnose and resolve issues promptly.