Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of software engineering, custom development, and IT consulting solutions. We help companies address IT talent by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada / Mexico or in our R&D centers in Ukraine.
Our talented .Net C# Software Engineer will be involved in implementing the next generation enterprise software products and company-wide APIs, working closely with the Director of Software Engineering, business analysts, and developers. We are looking for someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
- Write effective and scalable code.
- Modify, develop and unit test software applications and components.
- Provide user support for developed software applications and components.
- Assist in team development efforts toward successful software delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team.
- Maintain high standards in security best practices and privacy in software solutions.
- Support deployment and release planning.
- Analyze and resolve technical and software application problems.
- Participate in urgent support issues escalated to engineering.
- Strive for continuous improvement and assess opportunities for application and process improvement in all areas of software engineering.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
· BS computer science or related discipline or 3+ years software engineering experience with web-based software products.
· Required Technical Skills: C#, .Net, SQL, Entity Framework, Web Services, API programming
· Preferred technical skills: LINQ, Continuous Integration, Unit Tests, UI Tests, Desktop Applications
· Solid Understanding of agile practices and software development life cycle.
· Solid object-oriented understanding and software development skills.
· Solid understanding of API design and development.
· Experience with source code control management systems… Git preferred.
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
· Experience debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
· The ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team, giving and taking feedback to improve the product and work output.
· Ability to take guidance and direction from team lead, and team and product management.
· Strong organizational, administration, and communication skills (both verbal and written) with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and ethical practice.
· Ability to meet goals of software engineering leadership and the organization.
Full Time Employee Benefits offered in Mexico and LatAm.