Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the team of our Maltese client, which focuses on marketing and advertising in the iGaming sphere.
- Experience in writing automated tests in Java (or similar);
- 3+ years of development and test automation experience;
- Experience in collecting quality metrics and make decisions based on the results;
- High level of proactivity;
- Critical thinking and leading the quality mindset in the team;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Support creating stable automation;
- Automate product and code quality reports;
- Support individuals and team to adopt a quality mindset from test design to test implementation and maintenance;
- Own particular testing types like load testing, security testing and accessibility testing;
- Interested in becoming the domain expert of the product;
- Provide thorough and critical testing strategy for new features;
- Leading exploratory tests for new features.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).