A bit about Intersog
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of software engineering, custom development, and IT consulting solutions. We help companies address IT talent by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada / Mexico or in our R&D centers in Ukraine.
A bit about the project/client
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to join remotely and contribute to the further development of a post-acute care application. The successful candidate will play a critical role in achieving the company’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. With this platform, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive, and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care.
- Backend coding new product dev, platform maintenance, and general daily oversight and hands-on execution of our PHP based platforms
- Support the development and management of IT Roadmap and Strategic Plan for full product lifecycle with Developers (PHP), UIUX Designers/Developers, and QA Analysts including all new product releases and platform maintenance and iterations
- Managing and executing best software engineering practices including coding, server technologies, site reliability, and performance engineering, analytics engineering, research, security, client and server, CRM, and Market Data applications including source control, issue tracking, and automated build system
- Streamlining all B2C web & mobile client applications into a unified, mobile-first content management system
- Staying informed of the latest-and-greatest new 3rd party software products to identify vendors and external technologies including In-Memory Databases, CDNs, and content syndication to better serve target markets
- Demonstrating your passion for elegance and efficiency in software engineering.
- Instrumenting and analyzing tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points for users
- Work with QA to develop automated test solutions across key aspects of the application
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of proficiency in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development, and testing while managing time-sensitive and long-term projects
- 5+ years coding in PHP MVC frameworks
- 5+ years of MySQL designing schemas & writing optimized query
- 3+ years of VueJs framework
- 3+ years of platform infrastructure and data pipeline management using AWS including EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront & ElasticCache
- Strong working knowledge of various PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, etc.
- Deep web application knowledge and experience creating/executing metrics for standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile-compatible front and back-end responsive code and performance optimization
- Proficient understanding of protocols associated with security, privacy, risk management, quality, and compliance aspects of software architecture
- Created content management/data warehousing abilities and data analytics systems
- Experienced with project workflow tools (BitBucket, JIRA, Git, Gulp)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) software development models is an advantage
- Mentoring team members tech architectural and UIUX best practices from design thru development/implementation and QA
- Ability to work collaboratively, inspiring and empowering others while bringing out the best in your team cultivating a culture of excellence; ability to lead others through adversity without losing sight of goal management with excellent front-end attention-to-detail
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in the business environment including experience in information acquisition (analytics and research) and all forms of technical communication presented to engineers as well as non-tech stakeholders
- Ambitious, creative, and self-motivated – efficient time manager and multi-tasker who works well in a team environment or on own