Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of software engineering, custom development, and IT consulting solutions. We help companies address IT talent by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada / Mexico or in our R&D centers in Ukraine.
The Sr. Account Manager provides our clients with exceptional service by developing and executing personalized strategies, processes, and tactics to help achieve the client’s business objectives. The Sr. Account Manager is also accountable for maintaining and improving client relationships, while proactively looking for opportunities to expand the business and grow our accounts.
What your day-to-day responsibilities will look like:
- Understand client needs, objectives, behavior, and motivations to correctly communicate them to the business development, recruitment, and legal teams, to develop project proposals and solutions based on this.
- Own and manage the client’s onboarding roadmaps and handoff to the team stakeholders, making sure that the client has an excellent experience through the process.
- Support all the teams across the client onboarding process, from briefing to document signing.
- Manage lead handoff across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely, and efficient execution.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on business development, legal, and recruitment to achieve the client’s goals.
- Demonstrate expertise in all Intersog’s services and processes.
- Monitor and manage the client’s satisfaction and performance, to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Create and present account performance reports to the leadership team.
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize account performance.
- Identify opportunities for client program expansion.
- Partner with the Human Resources Director to present new opportunities to clients.
- Seek standardization and process optimization wherever possible.
- Drive adoption of processes, and best practices throughout the team.
- Work effectively across large cross-functional teams.
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage the exchange of ideas between cross-teams.
- 4+ in account management or other types of client-facing roles (software development agencies or staff augmentation companies is a plus).
- Excellent client service understanding and management.
- Proficient level of English, plus excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done.
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.