Intersog is a software construction business with the head office in Chicago, USA, and R&D offices in Europe and North America. Our international team is composed of talented people with many different backgrounds, who are focused on delivering engineering excellence and meeting clients’ needs.
We are professional, dynamic and distinctive. This makes us unique and allows us to grow our talent and deliver client projects. We’re proud of our specialists who enjoy the work they do and truly believe in Intersog’s mission: to make our customers happy through the dedication and professionalism of our team.
Currently, we are seeking a strong Java Developer to work on a high-load system for video streaming and large amount of data storing and processing.
- 3+ years of experience with Java;
- Good knowledge of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Good knowledge in integrations using REST;
- Experience with Hibernate/jOOQ/JPA;
- Experience with SQS, SNS and other AWS;
- Knowing how to build scalable and resilient web application;
- Nice to have experience with Docker;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).