Intersog is a software construction business with the head office in Chicago, USA, and R&D offices in Europe and North America. Our international team is composed of talented people with many different backgrounds, who are focused on delivering engineering excellence and meeting clients’ needs.
We are professional, dynamic and distinctive. This makes us unique and allows us to grow our talent and deliver client projects. We’re proud of our specialists who enjoy the work they do and truly believe in Intersog’s mission: to make our customers happy through the dedication and professionalism of our team.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack PHP Developer to join remotely and contribute to the further development of a post-acute care application. With this platform, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care.
- 5+ years coding in PHP, Laravel framework;
- 5+ years MySQL designing schemas & writing optimized query;
- 3+ years of experience with VueJs framework;
- 3+ years platform infrastructure and data pipeline management using AWS including EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront & ElasticCache;
- Experience of full stack development with more focus on front-end;
- Deep web application knowledge and experience creating/executing metrics for standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile-compatible front and back-end responsive code and performance optimization;
- Experienced with project workflow tools (BitBucket, JIRA, Git, Gulp);
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI) software development models is an advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
- Backend coding new product dev, platform maintenance, and general daily oversight and hands-on execution of our PHP based platforms;
- Support development and manage of IT Roadmap and Strategic Plan for full product lifecycle with Developers (PHP), UIUX Designers/Developers and QA Analysts including all new product releases and platform maintenance and iterations;
- Managing and executing best software engineering practices including coding, server technologies, site reliability and performance engineering, analytics engineering, research, security, client and server, CRM and Market Data applications including source control, issue tracking and automated build system;
- Streamlining all B2C web & mobile client applications into a unified, mobile-first content management system;
- Staying informed of the latest-and-greatest new 3rd party software products to identify vendors and external technologies including In-Memory Databases, CDNs, content syndication to better serve target markets;
- Demonstrating your passion for elegance and efficiency in software engineering;
- Instrumenting and analyzing tracking metrics collected at various points within the application to identify pain points for users;
- Work with QA to develop automated test solutions across key aspects of the application.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).