Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and / or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We’re looking for a Security Process Automation Engineer to join a team of engineers and develop a well protected data center that includes the keycard entry, the elevator scheduling, the room presence, location within the building for each user that enters such facility and so on.
- At least 3+ years of experience in information security, information technology or related field;
- Familiarity with network and web application protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Rest APIs, etc.);
- Programming knowledge in at least one of the following (Scala/Java/JS/Python);
- Familiarity with OWASP/NIST guidelines;
- Knowledge of Agile and secure SDLC;
- Experience with information security, information technology or related field;
- Experience in developing and administering an information security program;
- Excellent project management, written and oral communications skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups of people (developers, marketing, admin staff etc.);
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Evangelize, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection products;
- Develop secure system design and secure coding recommendations;
- Provide guidance to engineering teams and work with the development team;
- Design and implement automated and manual security tests, code review, etc.;
- Implement and manage tools (e.g., web security scanners) to help test and monitor product security.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odesa).